H@yz Sp@ce

This is my space. Period.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Friends...




Aren't they great?

Having been in Cardiff for a good 2 months now I am really starting to make some fab pals!

And just today we witnessed the christmas extravaganza that is the turning on of the christmas lights! Billie Piper was the highlight of my night, although the dj's from red dragon fm were awesome and enterained the 14million (?) people who braced the freezing temperatures to watch the event.

At £3.50 a burger it was no cheap night out but the fireworks were amazing and nothing beat the red dragon dancers, those of you who were there know what I am talking about!

These photos are some of the memories I am already making, and because I really have no words left in me today, the website has stolen my inner soul - only joking Simon!

Enjoy the pics x

P.S ONLY 38 DAYS TILL CRIMBO...SOOOOO EXCITED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home