H@yz Sp@ce

This is my space. Period.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Tsunami. Hurricane. Earthquake. What's next?



Is this it?

Is the world coming to an end? I have to say I do not know enough myself to formulate a scientific answer, but there have been enough disasters going on in the last 10 months to get the ordinary person thinking.

It depends on what you believe in and what you know but you have to admit it's slightly scary. I don't know what to believe myself and when such devastation consumes our media every day it gets harder and harder to ignore the signs. And now, to top it all off, we have a pandemic of bird flu on the way...perhaps not this winter...but it's definitely coming.

Seeing as I am clearly lost for answers, please leave your messages. Did anyone else see the article in the Independant on Sunday? What did you think of it?

Food for thought...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home