H@yz Sp@ce

This is my space. Period.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

'ello mum


They're back!

Yes the Mitchell brothers have finally decided their acting careers will not take off anywhere else in the world, and what with their respective partner's doing 'em in, Eastenders must be a safe haven for them!

Have to admit, I watched Eastenders nearly every night last week, for the first time in months. Their return is the most exciting thing to happen on the square since Den was murdered last year, and I only watched that to make sure he was really gone this time.

So, what do you think? Have Eastenders saved themselves? Was it worth waiting for?

Do tell me...

H@yz x

1 Comments:

  • At 5:44 AM, Blogger Hayz said…

    No I didn't, what was that about? I wanna watch the Shakespeare stuff tonight though!

    After Eastenders..of course!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home